The Palouse…the most beautiful place you’ve never heard of! Hurry and register. These will sell out quickly!
2013 June Workshop
- What — Workshop with Gary Hamburgh & Brian Hernandez
- Where — The Palouse Region, SE Washington State
- Spring Workshop — Monday–Friday, June 3–7, 2013
- Focus — Spring/Early Summer Colors, World Class Cowboy Training Facility, Barns, Waterfall, & more!
- Limit: 12 attendees max. (minimum of 5)
- Cost — $799 per person. (Does not include lodging or food, except pizza Monday night; see registration form for details)
- Early Bird Special — $699 when you sign up by April 5th! Offer expires April 5th at midnight. Sign Up Today!
How To Register
Download our registration PDF to your computer.
- Fill out the form and click the green “submit” button to send us a pre-registration notification.
- Print out a copy of your registration form, sign it, and mail it along with your check to the address listed on the form.
- Wait anxiously by your mailbox for our information packet. :-)